- Click below to read coverage, analysis and transcripts of the three televised presidential debates.
Round Three, October 13
- Candidates get tough
- Analysis: Bush can connect
- Transcript of third debate Round Two, October 8
- Kerry blames Bush for endangering world
- Analysis: Steadfast or obstinate?
- Transcript of second debate Round One, September 30
- Nominees wage verbal war
- Analysis: Bush on defensive
- Transcript of first debate
What are tags?
A tag is a keyword or descriptive term supplied by our editorial staff used to associate related articles with one another. Tags make it easier for you to find other stories that share the same theme or topic with the article you’re currently reading.
What are e-mail Alerts?
E-mail alerts deliver the news to your inbox as it happens.