Click on a link for more information on the riding:
Globe Candidate Snapshot:|
Marijuana Party, Okanagan - Coquihalla
5445 Spencer Rd.
Grand Forks, BC
Web site: http://taylor1.virtualave.net
Date of birth: 12 21, 1975
Place of birth: Toronto
Education: Not Available
Platform: 1. The immediate removal of all criminal sanctions related to cannabis 2. That any person imprisoned for any cannabis-related offense receive an immediate and unconditional pardon and have record erased 3. The immediate withdrawal from all international treaties restricting Canada's cannabis policy 4. The immediate repeal of Section 462.2 of the Criminal Code 5. That there be no legal or regulatory controls on adults cultivating and using cannabis 6. That affordable medical-grade cannabis be made readily available to those who require it for medical reasons 7. An official apology for the persecution of cannabis users 8. The amendment of Canada's Electoral Act to allow more proportional representation in Parliament
Why vote for me? I am young, vibrant and will bring a breath of fresh air to the Government of Canada. I represent the 63% of the population that want to end cannabis prohibition.
There is no experience data for this politician...
Other Okanagan - Coquihalla candidates:
- Tom Chapman, Liberal Party of Canada
- Stockwell Day, Canadian Reform Conservative Alliance
- Ken Ellis, New Democratic Party
- Clay Harmon, No Affiliation
- Elizabeth Innes, Natural Law Party of Canada
- Harry Naegel, The Green Party of Canada
- Dorothy-Jean O'Donnell, Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
- Gordon Sieter, Progressive Conservative Party
- Larry Taylor, Canadian Action Party
- Teresa Taylor, Marijuana Party
To Riding Snapshot: Okanagan - Coquihalla