Click on a link for more information on the riding:
Globe Candidate Snapshot:|
No Affiliation, Okanagan - Coquihalla
162 Millar Place
Web site: http://www.clayharmon.com
Date of birth: 12 16, 1946
Place of birth: Vancouver, BC
Platform: A family-friendly tax system, a restorative justice system that keeps our neighbourhoods safe, a heart for reconciliation of disparate cultures in our country, a health and welfare system that is based on solid biblical principles.
Why vote for me? I am told that I have a sense of justice. Having had a wide experience base, growing up in the welfare system, working in the corporate world of private jets, and serving as an accounting professional in my community, I can communicate effectively with people from all walks of life. I desire to serve Canadians in a way that will make our country a better place to live. I believe that there is a standard of truth and morality that is eternal and therefore am unlikely to apply situational ethics to matters that will affect our country for decades to come.
There is no experience data for this politician...
Other Okanagan - Coquihalla candidates:
- Tom Chapman, Liberal Party of Canada
- Stockwell Day, Canadian Reform Conservative Alliance
- Ken Ellis, New Democratic Party
- Clay Harmon, No Affiliation
- Elizabeth Innes, Natural Law Party of Canada
- Harry Naegel, The Green Party of Canada
- Dorothy-Jean O'Donnell, Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
- Gordon Sieter, Progressive Conservative Party
- Larry Taylor, Canadian Action Party
- Teresa Taylor, Marijuana Party
To Riding Snapshot: Okanagan - Coquihalla