· Founder and president Christina River Enterprise (1987) Ltd.
· Vice Chair of the Neegan Development Corporation
· Member of the Fort McMurray First Nations #468
· Served on Band Council for 14 years, four years as a Band Counselor and 10 years as Chief
· Served as the President of the Athabasca Native Development Council for four years; Chairman of the Athabasca Tribal Council for four years; Board member of the Indian Association of Alberta for six years
· Was Indian Health Care Commissioner for Alberta for six years
· President of Nistawyou Friendship Centre for two years
· Board member of CEMA (Cumulative Environmental Monitoring Association) for two years and WBEA (Wood Buffalo Environmental Association) for two years
· Currently serving on the Board of the local Detox Centre
· Born in Fort McMurray
· Married to Tina; they have five children.