· Born and raised in Manitoba
· Worked in the Manitoba Trade and Investment Corporation, developing strategies to facilitate trade through the United Nations and affiliated development banks such as the World Bank
· Currently pursuing studies in political science and international development at the University of Winnipeg
· Plays several instruments, including the flute, saxophone and clarinet, sharing her love of music by teaching members of the community
· Involved in martial arts and in long distance.