· A life-long resident of Lambton County
· Spent the first 18 years of his life growing up in the Village of Point Edward
· Lives with Jen, his wife of 29 years, in the town of Courtright; they have raised three adopted children
· Employed by Nova Chemicals as a process operator
· Actively involved in his union and the Joint Health and Safety Committee
· Has been involved in the Optimists Club and the United Way
· An outdoor enthusiast with a strong commitment to a healthy and viable environment.