· Born in Chibougamau, Quebec
· Received College Diplomas in Law and International Relations
· Spent the following year in Western Canada and South America, engaged in voluntary projects
· In 1999, pursued studies in Political Science at the Université de Montréal
· Completed last year of a baccalaureate program at the University of Lund in Sweden
· In 2003, was a field placement in the Political Section of the Canadian Mission to the European Union in Brussels, working in the areas of immigration and EU expansion
· An ardent defender of social justice, equality and democracy, intends to pursue a Master’s degree in the coming year.