· Has worked for the past 12 years as an educator in experimental projects to integrate disabled persons into the community
· In partnership, founded and operated seven small businesses in various areas, including hospitality, confectionary, travel, real estate and stationery
· Has traveled in 52 countries
· During and after the Summit of the Americas, hosted 36 forums on free speech at Speaker’s Corners in Quebec City
· In 2003, was in Iraq as part of an international team for peace and solidarity with the Iraqi people
· Co-author of the book, Les Mensonges de la Guerre en Irak (Lies About the War in Iraq).