· Born in Montreal in 1976; spent part of her childhood and adolescence in Longueuil
· In 2002, earned a Master of Social Work degree, specializing in community development and social policy
· For the past eight years, involved in numerous community issues, including the fight against the privatization of health care, against domestic violence and for social housing
· In 1999 and 2002, worked in Nepal and Panama in environmental protection projects
· Until recently, Director of À deux mains, a community organization devoted to helping youth
· Involved in the NDP to assure the needs of citizens will be heard.