Mr. d’Amours has a diploma in Marketing and Advertising from the University of Montreal. He is specialized in human development and technology. For 15 years, he worked on the international stage, in Haiti, Cuba, Argentina, Peru and the US. He is currently manager of Business Development for Rolland Virtual Business Systems (RVBS).
Stéphane was involved in politics for the Progressive-Conservative Party and has an experience on Parliament Hill. He was press secretary for the MP and Secretary of State for Multiculturalism and Citizenship Vincent Della Noce.
“What motivates my involvement in politics is a strong desire to take action and mobilize people to fight for their democratic interests. People must come back to politics as citizens, not as professional politicians. One of the issues especially important to me is the treatment of victims of criminal offenses.”
I want to work on the following themes:
* Ensure the greater participation of citizens in public issues that matter to them.
* Protect the rights of victims of criminal offenses and help to restore a justice system which really serves Canadians.
* Develop amateur sport and increase the support to amateur athletes.
* Protect the great values of our society, such as the right to quality health care, regardless the ability to pay.
* Laval deserves better! I want Laval to be a riding which counts at the federal level, the skills of citizens making a difference.