· Resident of Laurentides-Labelle since birth
· Received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1998 from McGill University, a LLB in 2004 from the Université de Montréal
· Member of the Université de Montréal Law Faculty's division of Amnesty International; helped organize conferences, fundraisers, and petitions
· Spent much of the past year participating in an international law competition centered on the new International Criminal Criminal court
· Currently researching recent legal cases interpreting the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms for a Université de Montréal professor
"Relaxes" during the summer as the Activities Director of a children's language camp.