Special Reports
Decision 2004
Comment
Science & Health
Photo Desk
Small Business
Business Travel
Golf Guide & Game

BREAKING NEWS
Monday, Jun. 28, 2004

Bramann, Rolf

Quebec, Hochelaga, Green Party of Canada
Rolf Bramann was born in Germany in 1950. After being raised in Germany and Switzerland and working in Holland, he came to Canada in November 1974 and is a Canadian citizen since 1980. He has lived in Vancouver, Quebec City and now in Montreal. He co-founded the Green party of Canada in 1983 and has been working in countless organizations in the environment, anti-nuclear movement, recycling, animal protection and various social justice movements. He was with Eco-sense, a group which was abandoned about 10 years ago after it achieved what it was created for: pushing the city of Montreal to recycle. Before, Montreal under Jean Drapeau had no interest at all to recycle and chose to throw away, waste and not even to treat used waters. Therefore, Rolf Bramann actively helped to improve quality of life for Montrealers. He was four times candidate for the Greens: in 1984 and 1988 federally, in 1985 and 1989 provincially. His best act was in 1988: he organized 29 other greens and together, they got 70.5 % of the whole Canadian green vote! The rest of Canada got the remaining 29.5 %! This actually saved the GPC to keep official party status. He is married, has two children, speaks 6 languages and still is concerned with ecology, recycling, animal rights and rainforest protection. He is president of Intercontinental Cargo Canada, an international shipping company in Montreal and Toronto.

Contact number: 514-259-3580

E-mail: rolf@icargocanada.com

Other Hochelaga candidates:
 

Party L E T
Liberal 0 135 135
Cons. 0 99 99
BQ 0 54 54
NDP 0 19 19
Other 0 1 1
Total 0 308 308
Updated regularly
Majority=155
(L)Leading
(E)Elected
(T)Total
Provincial Summary
FULL RESULTS
LIVE RESULTS
Interactive Map
 

Enter your postal code:

Do not use hyphen or spaces. e.g., M1S4X8
 VIEW RIDING LIST

Last Name
First Name

*Last Name Field is mandatory
 
Election Links
Elections Canada