· Born in Alma in 1976
· Founding member in 1997 of Operation SalAMI, a movement opposed to the ratification of the Multilateral Agreement on Investment (MAI)
· Community worker, spokesperson on the issues of poverty and unemployment insurance with LASTUSE du Saguenay (2000-2003) and the Mouvement Autonome et Solidaire des Sans-Emploi (2003-2004)
· Trainer and convener of popular education workshops on alternatives to the globalization of economies
· Took part in 2001 in a canvass as part of a project to create an independent press in the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region
· Was Administrator and President of Regroupement Action Jeunesse 02 (RAJ-02), an organization for and by youth of the region
· Founder, spokesperson and active member of the “Bleuets pour la paix” collective in 2003.