· Born in Matane
· Received a college diploma in Social Science and Administration
· In 1974, studied genealogy at the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières; received Bachelor’s degree in business administration in 1980
· In the early 1980s, an active member of the PQ organization in the riding of Champlain
· From 1984 to 1997, was a manager and entrepreneur in Montreal
· Returned to Mauricie in 1997; settled in the Maskinongé area
· Since 1997, took part in the creation of a agro-tourist workers’ cooperative and coordinated the international Juste pour jeunes festival of Maskinongé
Currently the coordinator of the Community Development Corporation of Maskinongé.