· Licensed Practical Nurse employed by Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation, Saint John Regional Hospital
· Member, Provincial Executive, New Brunswick NDP
· Advisory Board member and volunteer with Saint John Outreach Clinic
· Board member, PRIDE Saint John Inc.
· Past Board member and Allocations Panel Chair with the United Way
· Past Executive member, Saint John District Labour Council
· Employee and Family Assistance Committee member and Referral Agent for CUPE Local 813, Saint John Regional Hospital
· Shop Steward and past Executive member, CUPE Local 813
· Volunteer on several projects, including the Judy Rebick Breakfast in Aid of March of Dimes (2001), Mayor’s Committee to Aid First Steps Housing, and AIDS Saint John Elizabeth Weir Roast (2004)
· Lives in Millidgeville with her husband, Ed Albright.