· Well-known Halifax actor, humorist, writer and motivational speaker
· Regular weekly socio-political columnist for The Chronicle Herald and The Regional Magazine
· Winner of two Atlantic Journalism Awards
· Volunteer Board member and spokesperson for the Alzheimer’s Society
· Honourary trustee of the IWK Hospital for Children; appears yearly on the IWK telethon
· Active volunteer with the arts community, including Neptune Theatre, Mermaid Theatre, the Atlantic Theatre Festival and Symphony Nova Scotia
· With his wife, Teresa Urich, lives in Rockingham with their three children.